Senior High Ski Trip / Winter Retreat 2018
January 12-15, 2018
Lake Waubesa Bible Camp, McFarland, Wisconsin
SKIING / SNOWBOARDING
Cascade Mountain, Portage, Wisconsin
Leave East White Oak Friday at 5:00 PM, Friday, January 12 and return at approximately 4:00 PM, Monday, January 15
Friday Evening: Dinner on the Road, Arrival, & Opening Session // Saturday: Skiing & Snowboarding at Cascade Mountain or fun activities at Lake Waubesa Bible Camp, Dinner, & Evening Session // Sunday: Morning Session & Group Activity, Lunch, Free Time, Laundry Ball, Evening Session, Talent/No Talent Night // Monday: Morning Session, Pack, & Travel Home
What to Bring: Friends! Bible, Notebook, Pen, Warm Clothes, Sleeping bag, pillow, towel(s), flashlight, mittens/gloves (at least two pair -- they will get wet!), props for talent show, a teachable attitude!
Do NOT Bring: Fireworks or lighters, alcohol or drugs, weapons of any kind, electronics.
Online payment is preferred, but you may pay by check. Submit checks with your required forms.
Partial Scholarships are available. Contact Pastor Walt: firstname.lastname@example.org
- $90 – Retreat Only $110 after January 1st
- $167 – Retreat + Skiing $187 after January 1st
- $167 – Retreat + Snowboarding $187 after January 1st
- $90 – Retreat Leader (not skiing) (request discount code)
- $167 – Retreat Leader + Skiing/Snowboarding (request discount code)
- Ski Lesson (Turning and Stopping): $20